|Timebomb||2015-04-15 (+68 days)|
Windows 10 build 10014 is a pre-release build of the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system. A modified WIM was leaked on 2015-03-23. This build is the first leaked build to have Project Spartan included.
Originally, This is a private Windows 10 build, released to select Microsoft partners only. It is known to include Project Spartan, but few other changes. It has a major bug in the user account code, which prevents the creation of Administrator accounts at all times. Screenshots of this build were leaked by WZOR.
Solution to Changing Administrator Group
It could be that during the installation the Local User account is only a Standard User and thus you can't do tasks that require Administrator privileges. You can solve it via different ways, one option is to the following:
- Open Settings, go to Update & Recovery and selecting on the Recovery tab, Advanced Startup the button Restart Now.
- Then select Troubleshoot, Advanced Options, Startup Settings and click Restart.
- Select one of the Safe Mode options.
- Open compmgmt.msc and under Local Users & Groups, Users, open the properties of your Local User account.
- On the member off tab, add the group Administrators.
- Restart your computer.