|Windows 10 Creators Update
|BIOS date||2016-09-10 (Compiled)|
|Key||Use a Windows 10 Retail serial|
|Timebomb||2017-05-01 (+233 days)|
Windows 10 Build 14926 is the fourth officially released Insider Preview build of Windows 10. This build was released to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring on 2016-09-16.
- Extended the timebomb to 1 May 2017.
- Added an experimental "Snooze" function to Microsoft Edge. This feature allows you to put a site into a Cortana reminder that will show up both as a Cortana notification and as a notification in Action Center, allowing the user to quickly open the site in Edge and go back to what they were doing.
- With every feature update, apps you uninstalled won't come back when you upgrade.
- PIN logins can be input regardless of the user's Number Lock status.
- Favorites in Microsoft Edge can now be exported into an HTML file.
- While using Narrator and Groove Music, if you navigate to the progress bar while a song is playing, Narrator will constantly speak the progress of the song with every second the progress bar updates.
- You may get a black screen when you log out and switch to another user account. Rebooting should allow you to login to that account.
- VirtualBox will crash upon startup in this build.
- Optional components may stop working after you upgrade to this build. To get them to work again, go to Programs and Features in the Control Panel, go to "Turn Windows features on or off" and tick the non-working component. After rebooting, the component will be enabled again.
- After updating to this build, some of the built-in apps such as Calculator, Alarms & Clock, and Voice Recorder may stop working. To get them functional again, go to the Microsoft Store and re-download or re-install them.
- Using the TAB key to navigate the Settings app will not work.