Windows 10 Build 21322 is the 8th Insider Preview Build of Cobalt. This build was released on 2021-02-24 to all Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel.
- *The 3D Objects folder will no longer show by default in File Explorer starting with this build. To access it, type
%userprofile%to access the user folder or enable the "Show all folders" option for the navigation pane.
- The "Reduce taskbar updates" option for News and interests has been temporarily removed.
- Most of the touch keyboard enhancements from builds 21301.1000 and 21313 were temporarily removed. Only the large-screen layout and candidate bar updates were kept.
New and Interests
- The flyout may not be available when signing into an account without internet access. Reconnecting to the network will restore it.
- Sometimes the flyout cannot be dismissed with pen.
- The update process to this build has a chance of hanging for extended periods of time.
- The reliability of the Start menu and other modern apps may be affected in this build.
- Domain networks appear with the wrong firewall profile, which may block some local network services. As a workaround, configure the network as private to allow local network traffic.
- Chinese text for the lunar calendar in the clock and calendar flyout is no longer displaying properly
- Live preview doesn't work for pinned site tabs on some machines, a gray window is seen instead of the intended content.
- When an Xbox controller is connected and the device is shutting down, restarting, or entering sleep, it may hang.