|Windows 10 May 2020 Update
|Architecture||x64, x86, ARM64|
|BIOS date||2019-02-23 (compiled)|
|Key||Use a Windows 10 Retail serial|
|Timebomb||2019-07-05 (+132 days))|
Windows 10 Build 18845 is the Third Insider Preview Build of Windows 10 May 2020 Update. This build was released to Windows Insiders that were opted into Skip Ahead on 2019-02-28.
- The new emojis that were introduced in May 2019 Update Build 18277 now have tooltips.
- General changes, improvements, and bug fixes listed in the official release announcement.
- Opening games that use anti-cheat software will trigger a green screen of death.
- While the bug that was causing the built-in night light to not work correctly was fixed in May 2019 Update Build 18323, bugs still persist with other blue light reduction software not working.
- Monitors may be missing in the built-in Color Management application. You have to use the Settings app to select the color profile instead, which can be found under the Display Settings page.
- Some Realtek SD card readers do not function correctly with this build.
- If you attempt to navigate to the Narrator settings in Windows Sandbox, the Settings app will crash.
- The mouse pointer color may be incorrectly reverted back to white after logging out and back in.
- Creative X-Fi sound cards do not function properly on this build.