We would like to ask you to follow those rules to prevent any possible conflicts.
Breaking or abusing the rules, depending on the severity, can result in either a verbal warning on your talk page or a temporary/permanent ban on administators' discretion.
By editing on Operating System Beta, etc. Wiki you acknowledge that you have read those rules.
- Follow the Guidelines.
- Those guidelines are there to unify the website look. They define the usage of common templates, naming standards and more common things like the date/time format.
- Use the Delete template to mark infringing articles for deletion.
- Read the linked article for the exact criteria for a correct use.
- There is no User about Billyhatcher2012 on this wiki
- Only the Reason for user BillyHatcher2012 is now dead, Please stop mentioned user, if you keep talk this user, Then its Permanently Blocked/banned.
- Prefix new talk page threads with a header.
- It makes an unnecessary mess from the page without these.
- Sign your comments on talkpages.
- If you want to be anonymous, make a user account, the signature will bear your username instead.
- Keep talk pages fully intact, with all previously added threads present.
- The only exception to this rule is a staff member removing a controversial thread.
- Talk pages are not a private messaging service
- Use a different service to request your builds.
- Advertise only on your own user page.
- Articles on beta community projects will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Don't edit user pages of other users.
- A very rare exception is staff removing inappropriate content.
- Admin Users are proceed to editing, however if removing inappropriate content, then it's not recommended.
- Use your common sense.
- The rules are not exhaustive. Do not assume that not forbidden automatically means allowed. We are not going to tolerate spam, vandalism, or not-so-okay usernames. Proxies and Tor are allowed as long as they are not abused to break those rules.
- Updated 2nd Revision Rules.--Raffine2014 (Talk) 12:57, March 6, 2017 (UTC)